Saturday, September 22, 2012

I'll Be Back

I've been sick for over 9 months now.  It isn't good, and over the course of the past 2 months I've been getting progressively worse.

A new friend shared with me tonight that she was sick for nearly 10 years.  Doctors wrongly diagnosed her with all sorts of stuff until she finally figured out what was really going on with her body.  And once she knew, it didn't take all that long for her to get better.

Thankfully, after seeing my doctor this past Wednesday, I now know what's wrong with me.  The problem is, there isn't an easy fix, or medicine to take care of the issue.  If there was, I'd be all over it.  Granted my sickness shouldn't extend 10 years, like it did my friend, but it could be a while before I'm better.  If you would, please pray for healing, and hopefully I'll be back to my normal self soon.

No comments: