Monday, November 19, 2012

Driving Don'ts

Today's blog is inspired by my drive from mid-PA, where I woke up this morning, to my parents' home in Michigan, where I'll fall asleep tonight.

Top 10 things you probably shouldn't do while driving... that I've done at least once before.

10.  Brush your teeth 

9.    Hit a deer

8.    Fall asleep (and rear end the car in front of you... )

7.    Read your Bible

6.    Change your shoes - from flips flops to high heels

5.    Change your bra - from regular to sports bra

4.    Go REALLY fast (and get pulled over by a cop... ) 

3.    Switch from glasses to contact lenses

2.    Make and eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (did this today!)

1.    Exchange phone numbers with the attractive guy driving beside you (on the 91 freeway in CA!)



No comments: