Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Day 2: Brain Break Through

Yesterday I said my good byes at noon.
By 5 PM, I was at my new "home" in Newport Beach, which is only my home until next Tuesday morning. That's when I'll once again load up my Corolla and venture to my next sleep spot. Which, as I write, I have no idea where that will be. I may, perhaps, say my good byes to California next Tuesday morning. Or I may scramble over the next few days to find a few places to stay so that I can remain out this way through my birthday weekend. We will see.
My old "home" wasn't even my home, but for some reason it was tougher than I thought it would be to turn in my keys to the stomping grounds where I've laid my head on an air mattress since arriving in California on January 10th.

I've never been a fan of good byes. (In Works... to be finished...)

No comments: