Monday, May 23, 2011

Saying Ayo!

"I want to celebrate and live my life..."  sings Taio Cruz in his song Dynamite.

And I sang the song with him around 2 AM Sunday morning (for me, it was still Saturday evening), as I was out at a pub called...

I mean, he wasn't Taio wasn't actually present, but his music was blaring throughout the place.
And even though it wasn't a dance club, my friends and I made a corner of the pub into one...

We were there celebrating the birthday of a friend of mine who is in my small group. 

It was my 3rd small group outing in the same week.
Tuesday I ended up at....

Thursday I got lost, but eventually ended up at...


To be honest, I thought I was going to someone's home, so I was a bit confused when I arrived at the address, and discovered a Sports Bar.

No comments: