Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tap Dancing at Starbucks

So I was tap dancing at Starbucks...

... yep. It's true. It happenened about an hour ago.

As one boss of mine (i.e. Kenny Grimes) once told me, "Katrina, you have no need to ever get drunk or high."

Hmm... I think he's right.

For the record, I've never been drunk or high, but I have jumped off a cliff, ridden a pig, and been mistaken for a homeless person.

The cliff was in Portland.
The pig was in Onsted (Michigan).
And the homeless mistakeness was in San Diego.

In other news, a friend mine (who I have an eternal crush on) recently asked me what I thought about online dating. I shared my e-harmony testimony (how I spent one hour on it) and explained that I would never return to the "that" scene again unless it was to use men for book material.

But is that ethical?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what type of books do you write??? ones on dating?

Anonymous said...

i say they're fair game. sign up and write about 'em. :)