Sunday, December 21, 2014

Winter Solstice

And so as one season ends, the next begins.

Today marks first day of winter. (It also marks the Fourth Sunday in Advent.) I told my friends I hoped to have my books shipped out sometime this fall. Well, on Thursday I picked up my first round of the books from the printer.

I Hate Books on Christian Dating by Katrina Blank

By Saturday, the last day of fall, nearly all my pre-orders had been shipped out. Hurrah! Even with my computer crashing in October, I reached my goal to send out my books before winter. That said, I still have a ways to go in reaching my financial goals. My hope is to break even on production and printing costs by the end of winter.

If you haven't yet secured a copy, would you consider joining my print team by contributing a twenty dollar paypal friend gift to katrinablank (at) gmail (dot) com? As a thank you, I'll mail you an autographed, pre-release copy of I Hate Books on Dating, a memoir journey towards a mysterious God.

If you already have a copy, perhaps you refer your facebook friends to my website www.katrinablank.com where they can read the first chapter and join my print team if they're interested.

Thanks again, to everyone, who has been rooting for me in this endeavor!

No comments: